Do you want to
reduce waste at home and beyond?
Not sure where to start or feel overwhelmed?
Or maybe you've started, but aren't sure which direction to take.
Or you need help setting goals.
Finally, maybe you work best with some accountability.
Here's what you'll get:
- Guidance on how to complete your own trash audit (only takes 10-15 minutes)
- a 35-minute, one on one zoom call, where we’ll talk about your ‘why’ for wanting to reduce waste, the mindset needed to reduce waste, the results of your trash audit, and 3 – 5 goals
- A follow-up email from me recapping what we talked about, with resources specific towards your goals
- A follow-up check-in email two weeks after your call
- Access to all of my help documents, lists, and more (including my private list of over 100 zero waste resources)
- Access to my Facebook group for support and questions
- The confidence to make changes at home and out in your community
- The feeling of control over any eco-anxiety by actually making changes and an impact
- The feeling of excitement when you start to see visible changes in your waste, and/or impacts in your community. Trust me, it’s an amazing feeling
Sounds great, but what does it cost?
I’m glad you asked. I believe that zero waste guidance and help should be affordable for everyone – since the concepts aren’t anything new. People have been doing them out of necessity forever.
Because of this belief, I’m offering my services on a sliding scale. Because I know we are in trying times, and you may be wanting to learn more eco-friendly practices because you have more time at home, to save money, or because you simply can’t find a lot of single-use items in the store anymore, I’m offering my coaching calls starting at $35, which the option to pay more if you are able. 10% of all proceeds will be donated to the Minnesota Environmental Fund, a non-profit community organization in the Twin Cities that helps promote renewable energy and clean air and water.
I want everyone to have the opportunity to feel excitement over finding a new use for an old item. I want you to feel a sense of control over your eco-anxiety by making changes in your own home, and by proxy, encouraging those in your circle. It’s about much more than just making low waste swaps!5
What makes my coaching different:
I am a mom, wife, crazy cat lady who on top of the blog and coaching also has a regular ‘day job’. I get the time and energy that goes into your day-to-day life. But I did all this while also reducing my family’s waste by 35 – 40 lbs a week on average. It’s not that I’m special or have more time in my day. It’s that I set up specific goals and tasks, and just kept moving forward. And I want to help you do the same.
My focus isn’t on just making a ton of eco-friendly swaps and calling it good. Yes, there is some of that, but my main focus is reducing and reusing. I’m all about using things you already have in your efforts to reduce waste. This is not only more eco-friendly because you’re not purchasing something new that uses up resources, but it helps you eliminate clutter, and is cost-efficient. All it takes is a little bit of mindset shift and creativity – which I’m here to help you with.
One additional thing – I get that time is an issue for many people. So my coaching doesn’t focus on a ton of DIYs. While I do have some DIY tips, most of them are quick and easy, and great activities for kids.