About Reduce, Reuse, Renew
Reduce, Reuse, Renew is a lifestyle blog that helps women adopt a unique lifestyle called ‘reduction-based living’ through mindfulness, minimalism, anxiety management, and zero waste living.
Many women want to learn how to reduce through various aspects of their life: physical and mental clutter, waste, anxiety, their schedules, and much more, but don’t know where to start, how to get their family on board, or how to keep the momentum going. They also want to make a difference in their community and create a better world for their kids, but feel they don’t know how, or that they don’t have time.
Reduce, Reuse, Renew acts as a guide to help these women on their journey, and to show that in order to gain more in life, you have to reduce.
- 18,000 montly page views
- DA: 19
- SEO Moz Page Authority (PA): 27
- Many posts ranking on page one or two of Google
- Facebook: 685
- Facebook Group: 270
- Twitter: 1250
- Pinterest: 6800
- Instagram: 1700
- Email List: 840
Media kit available upon request.
- 1 post every other week
- Posts are optimized for SEO
- Posts are a minimum of 2500 words each
- Blog established September 2017
- Rebranded late 2019
I am currently accepting clients who are in need of a virtual assistant. Here are just some of the tasks I am help you with:
- Writing blog or social media copy
- Social media management (Facebook (including Facebook group admin), Instagram, Twitter, and Pinterest)
- SEO work
- Keyword research for SEO
- Post research
- Email management
- Product creation
- Image editing
- Familiar with WordPress, Canva, Google products, Microsoft Excel, Word, and Powerpoint, Tailwind, Postplanner, Facebook scheduler
What clients are saying:
“Laura is wonderful to work with! She has a wide range of skills and experience, is easy to communicate with, and can reliably handle tasks and projects. It’s been great having her help!” -E