The end of 2017 is just a few days away (I swear, every year I wonder how we get to this point), and the end of the year lists are flowing. I’ll be the first to admit, I’m a sucker for these types of lists! That’s why, even though I haven’t been blogging for a full year, I still wanted to compile my top 10 posts for 2017!
- How to Adopt a Mindfulness Mindset
- 5 Minimalism Mindsets for Living a Happy, Clutter-free Life
- Zero Waste Challenge – 13 Simple Changes that are Saving us Over $25 a Month
- What the Heck Does Hygge Mean Anyway + 13 Ideas to Bring it into Your Life
- 45 Zero Waste Friendly Gift Ideas
- 42 Clutter-free, Minimalism Friendly & Mindful Gift Ideas
- Zero Waste Challenge – Week 1 – An Introduction
- Decluttering our way Towards Minimalism – Part 1 – Is Decluttering/Minimalism Right for You?
- Decluttering our way Towards Minimalism – Part 3 – Keeping the Momentum
- Decluttering our way Towards Minimalism – Part 2 – Decluttering Tips and Tricks
If there are any topics you’d like to see on the blog or have suggestions for a post, let me know! I’d love to hear any feedback.
Thank you for coming along on this journey with me, and I look forward to even more in 2018!
Did you have a favorite post?
By signing up for the Mindfulness E-Course, you agree to receive ALL communication from The Mindful Mom Blographer including weekly newsletters, new content, freebies, and the occasional promotion relating to The Mindful Mom Blographer.