Check here often for my most recent blog posts and links!
- The Best Refillable Minimalist and Zero Waste Cleaning Products (seriously)
- Podcast! Raising Eco-Minimalists
- Raising Eco Minimalists Facebook Community
- Become a member and get tons of exclusive content and freebies!
- Making Sustainability Sustainable self-guided class (previous recording of the February 2021 session)
Eco-friendly Product Discounts:
- Tiny Yellow Bungalow: Code: ReduceRenew for 10% off
- Whisper Bidets
- ToyCycle: Code: ReduceRenew – 20% of all regularly price merchandise. One coupon per customer. Cannot be used in conjunction with other coupons
- Aisle period underwear – get $10 off using the link.
- Dropps plastic free dishwasher detergent & laundry soap tabs.
- Pelacase – 100% compostable phone case. I have the bee case and I AM IN LOVEEEEEEEEEEE! They often run deals, check out the website here.
- ThredUP – Online secondhand clothing store for women and kids (includes shoes, handbags, jewelry, and other accessories). Get $20 off your first order using this link.
- Party in my Pants: Cloth pads from a small, women-owned, midwest business. Get 30% off your first order using this link.
- Modibodi period and swimwear underwear
- Etsy: Discounts vary by maker – but definitely worth shopping around
- Luna eco-friendly weighted blankets from a BIPOC owned and operated company
- Seed Probiotics: Get 15% off your first month supply of Seed using code ‘ReduceRenew’ at checkout.
Supporting My Work
If you find value in my content and want to support me – THANK YOU! There are a few ways you can do so:
- Share! This is the easiest way to help. Share blog posts, social media posts, and more with friends, family, neighbors, etc.
- Buy me a bubble tea! If you follow me on social media, you may know that I’m obsessed with bubble tea. I’d be eternally grateful if you bought me one to keep me going!
- Want to become a more long-term supporter? Check out my Patreon for exclusive tier support options and more.
- Check out my Etsy Shop – where you can find my Decluttering book / workbook, kids coloring pages and kids mindfulness flashcards!
Take the quiz!
Want to get into the mindset of reducing in order to make room for things that matter to you? Take the quiz to find out exactly where you should start in order to bring back some peace and calm.
- 7-Day Decluttering E-course: I put together this e-course to share my families biggest roadblocks (and how we got through them) to declutter over 130 boxes of stuff.
- 7-Day Mindfulness E-course: Learn super easy ways to bring more mindfulness into your everyday life.
Looking to join others on your journey to reducing mental clutter? Join my Facebook group!
Reduce, Reuse, Renew Community Group (join us for all things reduction-based living: mindfulness, minimalism, anxiety management, zero waste living.)
Share the Mic MN
- Spiwe Jefferson Website
- Mindfulness in 5 – Mindfulness Ninjas sign-up
- FB https://www.facebook.com/Spiwe2000
- Instagram and Twitter @Spiwe2000
- Thrive Global profile with the two articles written at the bottom
- Share the Mic MN
I LOVE nature photography. So much, that I actually had a nature photography blog for five years! While that is no longer in existence, my nature photography site is for you to check out!
Speaking of nature photography, check out my super easy and quick 2-minute self-guided mindful meditations, featuring my nature photography.
Want to learn how to adopt a reduction based lifestyle (through mindfulness, minimalism, anxiety management, and zero waste living but not sure where to start?