Please note that this page contains affiliate links, which comes at no cost to you, but helps support The Mindful Mom Blographer. I give my honest opinion and review of these organizations, and will never recommend a product that I don’t personally use on a regular basis.
- Bluehost – I use Bluehost as my hosting company for my blog, and I have had good experience with it, including their customer service. With this link, you can get Bluehost for $3.95 a month, and that includes an easy WordPress (which I use for my website) install.
- WordPress Theme – I use Anissa as my WordPress theme. I find it easy to use/build.
- Fiverr – I used Fiverr for my logo and would recommend it for finding a designer you love to create yours. You can use Fiverr to find help for pretty much anything and everything blogging related!
- MailChimp – I use Mailchimp for my email marketing and love it. I have actually been using Mailchimp on and off for a few years with my previous blogs and companies I’ve worked for. Even better, it’s free for the first 2,000 subscribers or 12,000 emails!
- Tailwind – Tailwind has been great to make sure that I always have pins going throughout the day. Plus, Tailwind provides me with popular pinning times based on my followers and awesome analytics about my pins/Pinterest account.
- Ultimate Bundles – I purchased the Genius Blogger’s Toolkit Blogging Bundle last year and it was such a great investment. You get thousands of dollars worth of e-books, e-courses, pdfs, videos, etc all for less than $100. I am still working through the material and learning a lot about blogging from this bundle months later. I would highly recommend it!